Friday, May 13, 2005

It Doesn't Pay To Be A Good Guy ?

You know, a girl once said to me,"You are just too good a person. You don't smoke, don't drink, don't etc! I'm afraid you'll be a big bore." Yes, I said, but I'll treat you nice and well. "But I don't want nice and well. I want a rascal I can save. I was born to rescue that scoundrel on the street. That wastrel. That person who'll beat me and whack me. I will save him."
All this serves to disillusion me. You mean girls nowadays don't want a good guy. They want somebody baaaaaddd ! So I tried to be bad. I really tried. But what to do. I don't like to be bad. So I will now just be myself. I am sure someone out there will appreciate me for what I am. Somebody who wants to be loved and cared for. Somebody whom I can devote my life to. Somebody to grow in all aspects of life with. I choose to be a good and caring guy. I know there will be takers. Soulmate, I await thee.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Aurora said...

Thank YOU for listening to my advice. Your comments on my blog were excellent advertisements for a guy! You won't go wrong with gutwrenching honesty to be a babe magnet ;-)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger slo said...

well, women who think that they are going to change "that rascal" are in for a big surprise. She'll be kicking herself for letting you get away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home