Sunday, June 19, 2005

Batman Begins Rocks leh !



Oh my God ! I have never been a big fan of Batman but this prequel really rocks. Spectacles also dropped out. The story is so deep and has so many hidden meanings. It really brought much insight into the psyche and the motivating factors of Batman.

I finally think Batman is cool. I think all the previous installments of Batman didn't do any justice at all to the franchise. DC Comics must be really pleased.

Anyway, the archvillian is also great (played by our Mr Qui Gon Jinn - Liam Neeson). Unfortunately, not everybody may be able to fully appreciate the depth of this movie.

I wouldn't mind watching it another time. It taught me a Great lesson about Why We Fall too.

Why do We Fall? So that we can learn how to Get Up Again !

Thank you Batman for reminding me that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home