Sunday, June 19, 2005

Loving Massage anyone?



One of my greatest joy in life is to provide comfort and relaxation to people. To be able to see them happy. What is more direct than to provide massages to people?

I have been providing massages to my friends since age 17 and I am very good at it. Recently, I took part in a charity event in which I provided massage for charity. I was just happy to be able to do charity work while leaving the customer absolutely relaxed and satisfied.

Ahhh ! Soulmate, where are you? I so long to give the best and most loving massage to you. That's why I learned massage in the first place. Admittedly, I am not a guy who loves cooking. So I will do the dishes after the meal and give you that well-earned massage after a long & tiring day. A massage and a good, sweet hug shall be provided for free my dear.




See how relaxed the guy is. He definitely got his money's worth. And it was for a good cause.

Dear Soulmate, I long to comfort thee.

3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger PK said...

Hello blogger,

You're famous, cos I just read some blog and they linked to yours.
will stay tuned (is that ok?)

Hey! read this particular blog entry,

WHERE is this massage thingy? Any good arr?? looking for some massage places in klang valley area. RM 5 for 5minutes seems reasonable... no longer period? my upper n lower back aches cos of sitting too long at the comp or car.

Cheerio
PK

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Sodium Vanadium said...

I can come on call too - I am a mobile masseur - it's a part time thingy that I do for friends. Send me an email if you ever need one hehe :-)

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger PK said...

Hello Carl,
yay! not bad got find a mobile masseur. hmmm... that's kewl. Hey how much do u charge like that wor? ermm..dun haf ur email leh. mine's foodyumz@yahoo.com

cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home