Monday, June 20, 2005

Picking Up The Pieces




Woah ! From the exhilaration of a life changing conversation to the low of down-to-earth reality. What a roller coaster ride. Well I have felt shattered for over a month now. This whole month has been a process of rebuilding myself into a better, stronger and more focussed person.

Again, ironically, this would never have happened had I not taken a risk and opened my heart out to her. The wounds of the heart will heal. I feel on top of the world and yet at the bottom of the ocean.

Can anybody tell me why this yin yang feeling is there? She is a wonderful girl who will do anything for the guy who stole her heart. I wish her all the deserved happiness in the world. If not, it's picking up the pieces again for her.

Well, I think some spring cleaning is in order :-)

4 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Aurora said...

You're definitely back Sodium! The bounce, the verve, the energy, it's all there again!

Lots of love,
Aurora

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger minishorts said...

ARLO!

You're IT!

Just published the whole (three) songs.

WOW... I miss you already!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger suanie said...

found you!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Terence Goh said...

Carl, you're here :) remember me ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home