Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Obsession With Jewel In The Palace




Hi World,

I am back again after a very long hiatus. No real reason other than the fact that I have found my soul mate. Here's to you soul mate if you're reading this. Anyway, back to the issue at hand. My JEWEL IN THE PALACE vcds have been rendered unwatchable. Arrrrgggghhhh! Here was I wanting to watch it for the 7th time and it failed on me.

Why do I like Jewel In The Palace (Da Chang Jing)? I'll tell you why. It'll stand up to numbers of rewatches just for the myriad of details to be seen in the movie. You can actually appreciate how much heart has been put into this series.

I am not about to rave about the actors and actresses. They did their job ok but it was nothing great but the script and the story was superb and riveting. From the details put into the preparation of the food to the prescriptions by the healers and of course not to mention a beautiful glimpse of old Korea.



Of course I still can't decide whether the movie was done in conjunction with the Korean Tourism Ministry because it's like almost EVERYONE (including moi) wants to go to Korea to have a look. Well kudos to Korea.

Anyway, did I mention that I've found my soulmate? She is definitely capable of pulling my thoughts away from Da Chang Jing hehe :-)

11 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger SuperGolfie said...

I can understand your obsession with the movie.. It's indeed a masterpiece! I've blogged about the movie before on my blog, you are welcome to visit it ;)
www.supergolfie.com

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger kablooi said...

congrats on finding your soul mate! ;p so, no more thoughts of suicide lah.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm my sweety private weblink collection. I hope you enjoy it !
ass parade
naruto xxx





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Christmas
merry christmas

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful site i see that you created it going the whole hog!!
- truestheart.blogspot.com x
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Fitness and empowering women and mothers

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... mercedes s600 Engineering fire alarm sign Hypertension induced medication pregnancy free toll free- fax directories Real+time+forex Ferrari 575m maranello muffler fact levitra vacuum cleaner ratings bissel Adhd adderall wellbutrin

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it here

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#91784 generic names of valium - valium dosage mg/kg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home